August 2022 / Covid update: Currently our paper supplier in Japan is unable to (reasonably) ship us rolls of the paper we use for printing. We do not have an estimate as to when we will be able to resume production at this time. Once we are able to get more paper, we will be able to create more books! Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Created by author and School of the Art Institute of Chicago instructor Mika Yamamoto, and award-winning artist Craig Whitten, "Come and Sleep" is the culmination of a 3 year collaboration.
The story, based on a folktale about a magical Japanese fox, is presented as a handmade, limited edition, art book.
- Archival quality printing adheres to Giclée standards
- Printed on imported Japanese paper
- Printed in one continuous stip before assembly (17 feet long!)
- Accordian fold format can be opened and viewed as one long piece
- Hand assembled, signed, and numbered by the creators
- Limited edition of 250