Covid-19 Update: Currently the printing facility that we use for this project is closed due to the Covid-19 situation. As soon as they reopen, we will be able to continue production of our book! All materials and supplies are in my studio awaiting that time when we can create the next batch of books. Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Created by author and School of the Art Institute of Chicago instructor Mika Yamamoto, and award-winning artist Craig Whitten, "Come and Sleep" is the culmination of a 3 year collaboration.
The story, based on a folktale about a magical Japanese fox, is presented as a handmade, limited edition, art book.
- Archival quality printing adheres to Giclée standards
- Printed on imported Japanese paper
- Printed in one continuous stip before assembly (17 feet long!)
- Accordian fold format can be opened and viewed as one long piece
- Hand assembled, signed, and numbered by the creators
- Limited edition of 250